Saturday, July 28, 2007

Visual art

Are you interested in visual arts thingy? Or dealing with music and sound effects composition at once?

Then, you might like to seep the joy of sweet competition of unlimited visual artist online --here I can admit I'm a visual artist ! Yay!-- to grab the grand prize: Sony HDR-SR7

Just go to http://www.nowifeel.com, or simply click here

By the way, I'm craving for the grand prize and hoping to get it for free. I'm a visual artist, remember? He he...

The handycam looks like Jerry's handycam that he showed us in a workshop I attended last month..... Webvideo delivery workshop, held by Seacem. In which I learned that an image capturing tool ideally has an 'HD 1080' feature for a better result, more value but using more space in your hard-disk...*giggle*

Yummmm...I really want the grand prize!

1 comment:

ArahMan7 said...

Hi Taibah. Read my latest post. I got something for you. Hope you like it.