Saturday, March 24, 2007

Resource Mobilization, again :)

Today is a great day of my training. We're having an outdoor class. Spending some times practicing our new skill, direct dialogue skill, at the public place. Then, we have a relax discussion at a park in the center of Jakarta. What is surprising for me, in the heat of Jakarta, we can hear the chirping voice of the bird and a very fresh air under the trees...We're spending the afternoon in a park nearby Gelora Bung Karno.

Yesterday, I meet people from Oxfam Netherland/Novib (Leo and Sofia)and IUCN Netherland (Matthew, the Livervool guy). They're coming for a discussion with the board of director and managers. To have a presentation on the program, they're coming as funding agency. I was there just to listen and add more friends..:)

Great training here, and now I'm trying to make a step forward here. But, as with my word to the director of Walhi South Kalimantan, I'd stay and take care of the resource mobilization for a year. I love these stuffs I'm learning here. Still, I'm shaping myself towards integrity. I'm still in the passion to be a facilitator. As I said, my life is a journey. And I'm making it a meaningful journey.

No comments: