Saturday, June 16, 2007

Malaysia is Teh Tarik


At present,I'm blogging at Starbucks KL Sentral with the fluctuating internet connection. Not really bad, cos somehow I still can upload the pic. Bad enough to make M'sian people said their internet connection sucks!

Well, I'm here not for the drink. Cos for me, the best drink to have while I'm here in M'sia is TEH TARIK (pulled tea, literally..). Actually, it is tea with milk, served with soft bubbles as before it is presented the maker 'pull' it from one glass to another several times.

The above picture is all the participants of a workshop I attend here..taken by Sam. I'm going to stay another week here, as I also will attend one more workshop. Another one held by SEACem, the web video delivery workshop.

1 comment:

ArahMan7 said...

I guess you're having a great time. Are you in Malaysia now? Sorry I didn't dropped by sooner. I'm having some problem with my blog.

Have a great week.