Thursday, June 21, 2007

Friends

This past few days, all I have in my surrounding are my friends! Literally. Because I'm still in Malaysia and so far I haven't found any family of mine here. Since I came here on Monday..11th June 2007, guess all I have is just one word. Friend.

Coming here representing Walhi Kalsel, for attending two workshops held by Seacem, I'm feeling really blessed. Yess, blessed! What other word can I say as I apply for two workshops and taken as a participant for both of it!

So, this week has been an adventure for me. Aside from the two workshop, I joine the last day of Fiesta Feminista. A nationwide Malaysian women gathering take place in University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.

The workshop trip has enable me to make new friends, to meet face to face with my online friends and to be able to meet again with my old friends! Happyyyyyyyyy....:D

Today, I hang out for quite a long time in a food-stall in Bangsar...right in front of Malaysiakini's office. Come with Intan, my friend the young artist from Shah Alam [I spent three days with her in SA and having great times with her fellow at Art Galeri of Shah Alam. The two of us come and meet again with Amin 'Black' and his pretty girlfriend. Also meet again with Redzuan 'Wantong'. Well, Wantong now has a car!!

Intan, Black and Wantong were in the same mission with me last year. We were the electoral observer of Anfrel for Afghanistan Parliamentary Election. Unfortunately, Erna, Badrul and Abror can't be with us. . Actually there's another former observer I wanna meet. Shriyanie from Srilanka. She's happen to be here at the moment. Myself, Intan and Wantong already came by to the hotel she stayed in. But she's out for dinner as we came. So, tonight we cannot see her, and only been able to send her a note telling her how we miss her.

Future reunioun...with Quang and Massoud from track 1 Asia Source 2!! Already meet Quang at the lobby tonight, but haven't seen Massoud yet...

No comments: