Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Today, adding more cute stuffs to my blog. The visible one is the tag I put above my personal profile. Isn't it cool? A tree for a present is obviously a cool idea, right? Yeah, I've joined tree-nation also joined tree-nation group in care2


Not only that, I've shared my blog to care2share. It's for my environmentalist passion. For my dream to live in a better, greener and fresher earth


I also interested in sisterhood in the web, so recently I add two sisters in my blogroll. Blogsisters and ecosisters . The first one is interesting because it claimed like this " where men can link, but they can't touch". Another surprise is, I find Anita Roddick as one of the "sisters". This inspiring woman, founder of The Bodyshop, is an activist in her unique way. Ecosisters is a blog managed by some Indonesian women activists. Cool fun entries they've got there . Seems the blog is hybernate coz the latest entry is dated November 2006. ...But it's cool anyway

3 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

You're getting the hang for it. Keep it up.

Black_Claw said...

Treasure the journey, and don't forget to treasure money, which means, watch out for expensive journey. :D

Ithoy said...

Bang Man: Thanks
Black_claw: Expensive journey? Why not? ...:D